Active Ingredient (in each drop): Menthol, 1.1 mg
Purposes: Oral pain reliever
Do not use
- in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
Keep out of reach of Children.
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
- Phenylketonurics, contains phenylalaline 1mg per drop.
- Excessive use may cause laxative effect
- Store in a dry place
- Product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor
- 2 Drops = FREE Exchange
- 7 Drops = 1 Fruit
Dietary exchanges based on Exchange Lists for Diabetes.
© 2008 American Diabetes Associatin, American Dietetic Association.
Inactive Ingredients: ascorbic acid (vitamin C), aspartame, citric acid, extract of lemon balm and Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), isomalt, natural color (beta-carotene), natural flavors (lemon oil, peppermint oil)
Lactose and nut intolerance
All Ricola products are lactose and nut free.
If you have a specific allergy question please consult your doctor.
For further information on our products please visit our frequently asked questions.