Active Ingredient (in each drop): Menthol, 8.3 mg
Purposes: Cough suppressant, Oral pain reliever
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Sore throat warnings
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Other Information: Protect from heat and moisture
Inactive Ingredients: extract of Ricola’s herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), glycerin, malic acid, natural cherry concentrate, natural color (extract of fruit & vegetable), natural flavors, starch syrup, sugar
Lactose and nut intolerance
All Ricola products are lactose and nut free.
If you have a specific allergy question please consult your doctor.
For further information on our products please visit our frequently asked questions.