Active ingredient (in each drop): Menthol, 2.0 mg
Purposes: Oral pain reliever
Do not use
- in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Other Information: Protect from heat and moisture
Inactive Ingredients: extract of Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, malic acid, natural cherry concentrate, natural color (extract of fruit and vegetable), natural flavors, starch syrup, sugar
Lactose and nut intolerance
All Ricola products are lactose and nut free.
If you have a specific allergy question please consult your doctor.
For further information on our products please visit our frequently asked questions.