1. Cut several pieces of blotting paper and card to ensure the pieces fit in the flower press.
2. Remove the top plate of the flower press and lay a piece of the prepared paper on the bottom.
3. Trim fresh herb stalks and individual leaves, depending on what you would like to press.
4. Lay the stalks and leaves on the paper a little distance apart and cover with another piece of paper. Place a piece of card on top. You can now repeat this process as often as you like.
5. When you have arranged all the herbs and paper, place the top plate of the flower press on the top piece of blotting paper and screw on the wing nuts. Slowly tighten them until the press has enough tension and put it in a dry place.
6. Alternatively, the herbs can also be pressed between heavy books using blotting paper.
7. After a week, the herbs are dried and pressed sufficiently.
8. The pressed herbs can now be arranged to your taste in the glass picture frames. Your own little herbarium is now complete.