1. Fill the individual pots almost to the brim with soil.
2. Then distribute the seeds across the soil.
3. Bear in mind that some seeds germinate in the dark and some in the light.
4. Those that germinate in the dark need to be covered with a little extra soil.
5. Write the names of the herbs on the pegs and clip these to each pot.
6. Place the pots in a bright, sunny spot.
7. Spray the soil with water every so often so it always stays moist.
8. Heavy watering is not recommended as this can push the seeds too far into the soil.
9. Now you need to wait for the seeds to germinate.