1. Put the water and sugar in a pan. Grate the peel of two lemons, add to the pan and bring to the boil.
2. Cook the mix on a low heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved completely.
3. Add the fresh peppermint leaves to the syrup and leave to cool.
4. After around two hours, when the syrup has cooled completely, pass it through a sieve.
5. Squeeze the rest of the lemons, add the juice to the syrup and stir well.
6. The lemon sorbet can now be made using the ice machine.
7. Enjoy the lemon mint sorbet straight away or store in the freezer.