1. First, cut the glycerin soap into small pieces and place it in the microwave or on the stove to melt (without overheating).
2. Then drop the essential oils into the melted soap and mix well.
3. Place the various herbs and flowers in the mold and then pour in the soap.
4. Leave the soap in the fridge to cool for 30 minutes.
5. Once it has cooled, you can turn the mold upside down and press out the bars of soap.
6. If you are giving the soap as a gift, wrap it in paper with string and a label, or other decorations.