1. Put the eggs, flour, olive oil and salt into a bowl. Mix everything together by hand or with a food processor to form a smooth, supple dough.
2. Leave the dough in the fridge to rest for 30 minutes.
3. After resting, divide the dough into four equally-sized portions.
4. Roll out each portion of dough as thinly as possible, either on a floured surface or using a pasta machine. If using a pasta-maker, first feed the dough through several times on setting 1. Gradually decrease the space between the rollers until you can feed the dough through on setting 6.
5. Once you have rolled out all the dough, scatter sage and parsley over one sheet of dough. Cover the sheet with a second layer of dough and press the two layers together.
6. Roll out all filled sheets of dough thinly, again, either by hand or by feeding it through the pasta-maker. Start on setting 2 and feed the dough through until you are on setting 5.
7. Cut the dough into thin ribbons or use the tagliatelle setting on your pasta-maker.
8. Cook the fresh pasta in boiling water for approx. 6 minutes.
9. Season with olive oil, Parmesan, salt and pepper. Best enjoyed immediately. Buon appetito!