Active Ingredient (in each drop): Menthol, 4.8 mg
Purposes: Cough suppressant, Oral pain reliever
- cough due to cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Sore throat warnings
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Do not bite or chew. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
- Phenylketonurics, contains phenylalaline 1mg per drop.
- Excessive use may cause laxative effect
- Protect from heat and moisture
- Product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor
• 2 Drops = FREE Exchange
• 7 Drops = 1 Fruit
Dietary exchanges based on Exchange Lists for Diabetes.
© 2008 American Diabetes Associatin, American Dietetic Association.
aspartame, color (caramel), extract of Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), isomalt, peppermint oil, sorbitol
Lactose and nut intolerance
All Ricola products are lactose and nut free.
If you have a specific allergy question please consult your doctor.
For further information on our products please visit our frequently asked questions.