Yarrow soup (for two)
1. Wash the yarrow flowers and leaves and pat dry.
2. Pluck the flower head from a yarrow plant and put to one side. Finely chop 2 tablespoons of leaves.
3. Chop and dice an onion and sauté in butter until soft and opaque. Add the yarrow leaves along with 100 g of peas and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Deglaze with 20 ml of vegetable stock, bring to the boil and then puree the mixture.
5. Stir the remaining stock into the puree together with the petals from the flower head and add salt and pepper.
6. Whisk 15 ml of cream with an egg and an egg yolk and add to the soup.
7. Reheat (but don’t boil) and serve immediately.